Using the newly installed custom shapes, let’s draw a house, then edit it so to keep the roof only.
1. Open Photoshop
2. On the top left, click File and then New.
3. In the new window, set the width to 700 and the height to 350, then click OK.
4. On the left side, click Custom Shape Tool, then on the top open the Custom Shape Picker, and find a shape that represents a house, and select it.
5. In the top, next to Fill, choose any color other than white.
6. To draw the shape, just click on shift + left button of your mouse, the more you drag the mouse, the more the shape gets bigger. Here’s the result.
7. Now it’s time to delete everything except the roof. To do this, be sure that the layer of the created shape is selected.
8. On the left side, with the right button of your mouse, click on Lasso Tool and select Polygonal Lasso Tool.
9. With Polygonal Lasso Tool select the house, except the roof just like in the picture below:
10. On your keyboard, Click Del to delete the selected part.
We have successfully edited the custom shape, the next step is to write the name of the website and adjust it under the roof.